GENERAL HOUSE RULES AND INFORMATION
We are delighted you have chosen one of our carefully selected properties for your stay., We would like to make you aware of some basic House Rules – understanding and complying with these rules will make for a comfortable and enjoyable stay for everyone!
Please read carefully in order to avoid any risk of deductions from your security deposit upon departure.
Please note that all guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by adults during their stay. We reserve the right to refuse entry anyone who is under the age of 18, unless children of friends and family.
NOISE & NEIGHBOURS
Our neighbours are important to us. Most of the residents live here full-time, though there may be some other short-term guests staying occasionally. Please be sure to respect the community and try to keep noise levels to a minimum, especially after 10 pm.
Please try to avoid making any loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am to allow neighbours a peaceful night’s sleep.
In case of any disputes or neighbour complaints, it is your duty to notify us as soon as reasonably practicable.
CHILDREN & SAFETY
We try to keep our home as child friendly as possible. That said, parents always have the final responsibility of ensuring their children’s safety at all times. If you find anything to be unsafe or that requires revision at our property, please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can address the issue.
• Never leave children unsupervised at our property without any adults.
GUESTS & VISITORS
We want you to enjoy your vacation and time at our home to the maximum, but we do have to set some restrictions on visitor numbers for safety reasons. As part of our vacation rental agreement, we need the names and details of each member of your traveling party. In addition, please respect the maximum visitors and rules regarding visitors as set out below.
• Guests are responsible for ensuring that any visitors comply with these House Rules.
• Any additional overnight Visitors must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee as noted in our rates.
• Parties and large gatherings of any kind are strictly prohibited at our home. Any small gathering must comply with our other house rules regarding noise, safety, neighbourhood and visitor numbers.
• Guests are to allow homeowner or service access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The homeowner will exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner and advise beforehand where possible.
KITCHEN & APPLIANCES
We provide basics such as cooking oil, simple seasoning and some condiments. Please treat our kitchen with the love and respect you would your own to keep it in great condition for other guests.
• Please be sure to dispose of garbage and recycling according to instructions left in our Welcome Book.
• Be careful not to wash food remains down the drain.
• Please throw any kitchen scraps into the container under the sink for general waste.
• To simplify the inventory process, please return any kitchen items back to where you originally found them.
• Kitchen cleaning products are under the sink. If any products run out during your stay, please let us know so we can replace them for the next guests.
• Please only use the washer/dryer during daytime hours between 9 am and 7 pm. This will help reduce disruption to neighbouring properties to a minimum.
• In the unlikely case of a power outage, please call us before touching the control panel.
SAFETY & SECURITY
While we have taken the necessary measures to make our home safe for guests, you also have a role to play in ensuring the safety and security of your party. There are actions you can follow to keep the house secure during your stay.
• Any time guests leave the house, it is their responsibility to ensure all windows and doors are closed and locked to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
• We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables. In case you misplace something in the house, please let us know so we can look out for the item during the changeover and cleaning.
• Parents must not leave children unattended at any time.
• In case of any bad weather (rain, storms etc.), please ensure you close all windows securely.
• The risk of theft, damage or loss of our guests’ personal possessions cannot be eliminated entirely and we strongly advise you against bringing valuable items such as jewellery or large amounts of cash.
• All guest shall be responsible for closing the main entrance doors and locking the elevator doors if they have direct access to their apartment and not let people that they don’t know enter.
• We shall not be liable to any guest for any loss, damage or injury suffered by our guests or to their property. However, this does not exclude or limit in any way our liability where it would be unlawful to do so, and which includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence (or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors) and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Guests must report any accident or injury they or their guests may have whilst on the premises immediately to the management and in any event, within 24 hours of the incident. This information is needed in order to comply with health and safety obligations and for insurance purposes.
SMOKING, VAPING & CANDLES
The property is a smoking-free zone. This is important to us in order to keep our property in the best condition possible. Guests can only smoke in outdoor areas such as the balcony or courtyard as long as you respect the rules we have in place.
We reserve the right to ask you a reasonable fee for specialised cleaning in the event we suspect smoking has taken place in your room(s) during your stay.
We also reserve the right to terminate the remainder of your stay in the event that we find you have failed to comply with our smoking policy.
No candles: The biggest danger for historical monuments in Venice is the danger of fire. Therefore we kindly ask you not to use real candles.
ANIMALS & PETS
No animal or pets are allowed within the premises
While we know our guests won’t intentionally break anything at our home, we understand accidents can happen occasionally. Here is what you need to know about accidental damages or breakages during your stay.
• Always report any accidental damages or breakages in a timely manner, especially before check-out.
• Please do not move any furniture from one room to another without agreeing to it with us first.
• Our insurance do not cover accidental damages provoked by guests. Should an accident happen, guest will pay for the repair costs or replacement from the security deposit. Should the amount be higher than the security deposit, guests will be held responsible for the difference.
• Missing items: if any items are missing from your room(s) upon your departure, we reserve the right to charge it from a security deposit you send during your reservation or ask you to pay for the replacement costs.
Keys have to be returned to the management and for any missing keys 50 € will be charged .