Please follow the steps below to book your apartment.
Step 1 – check availability
Use our online enquiry form to check the availability of the apartment. We will contact you by email to confirm that the apartment is free, and invite you to proceed with booking. Click here to go to the enquiry form.
Once your apartment is confirmed you will be sent a link to the booking page. You should then make your booking within two days. Any special requests, such as extra beds, cots, maid service should be advised at this time.
Arrival time: due to changeovers and the cleaners preparing the apartments, you should not expect to have the apartment before 4 p.m. on the day of arrival. However, if you arrive early it may be possible to obtain the keys and leave your luggage at the apartment whilst it is being cleaned. Please note that late arrivals (after 8pm) may attract a late arrival charge of EUR 65 and need to be checked with the local contact before booking – please ask us if this will affect you.
Departure time: you should arrange to vacate your apartment between 9 and 10 am on your last day. In some cases where you have a late flight, you may be able to leave luggage to pick up later, at the key holder’s discretion.
Please book your apartment as follows:
- Please start by reading our booking conditions.
- Make your booking on your booking page. We will email you a link, username and password to let you do this.
- You can check the cost of your apartment, and when payments are to be made, by looking at the apartment’s details page on this website or on your booking page on the link above. If you have chosen shorter or longer then a week rental then your booking page will have the correct payment details.
- If you prefer not to book online, you can download, print out and scan/fax the booking form to us. You can send the booking form by post recorded delivery only if more then 20 days before your departure. Download the booking form (PDF) .
- We provide a list of links to airline websites.
- Find out more about what will happen when you arrive in Venice.
- Read our disclaimer.
On receipt of your booking and rental deposit/ full payment, you will receive a booking confirmation and financial statement either via email or post depending on which method you prefer. This confirmation will show the full address (and telephone number if applicable) of the apartment you have booked. It will also show the balance of your holiday cost and the method of payment, either two months prior to departure.
The confirmation will also show the amount of the security deposit to cover unpaid late arrivals, breakages etc. The security deposit is taken and refunded three weeks after your return using the same method and currency in which you paid.
You will also be emailed a link to the online information pack for the apartment that will have all the information that you will need for your stay. It also includes the name and telephone number of the owner or local representative who will meet you at the apartment on arrival. There is a field on your booking page, where you can advise of your expected arrival time. We ask you to give us this information at the latest two weeks prior to your departure and we will liaise with the local contact/owner on your behalf.
If you wish to have the information pack sent via post to you, please advise. You should not hesitate to ask for further information at any time. If you have any questions about the booking procedure, please contact us by phone, fax or e-mail.