Villa F is a newly restored 16th century villa with a collection of luxury apartments, originally home to a number of Venetian noble families and in the early part of the 20th century a famous guesthouse, the Casa Frollo. This guesthouse catered to an eclectic clientele of painters, writers, and actors including Gabriele D’Annunzio, Eleonora Duse, and Mabel Holland.
The villa, divided into independent units, some of which are inter-connecting, is the first and only all-suite residential Villa with hotel service in Venice, offering unique privileges to its guests such as:
- free access to the facilities of Palladio Hotel and its three-acre garden
- use of the adjoining Palladio’s 450 sq.m Spa
- use of Restaurants of THE BAUERs Collection
- complimentary transport to THE BAUERs St. Marco.
With original wall frescoes, Italian and Venetian ‘Terrazzo’ floors, bespoke pure linen and silk fabrics by Rubelli, Donghia & Jesurum, and equipped kitchens with wine cabinets by Brummel, the Villa F is a place of understated luxury beyond anything else seen in Venice and totally world class…put together with the fabulous views, access to a three acre private garden, as well as the Spa, it really is the ultimate space to be in.
RESIDENZA is a truly stunning Presidential style 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with unbelievable views…the huge and beautifully furnished main room, both elegant and welcoming, has mesmerising views over the whole of the Bacino di San Marco…
- This utterly outstanding Residenza, located on the first floor of the building, traditionally called ‘Piano Nobile’ contained the principal reception rooms of the house. It was here that throughout history, nobility was received, entertained and astonished. These rooms were meant to reflect and communicate the influence and power of the owner, here that the wealth of the family was concentrated and put on display. Residenza F is a living testimony to this. Here everything is designed to fascinate and impress: rich fabrics by Bevilacqua and Rubelli, original 16th century frescoes, beautifully preserved, period furniture, original Terrazzo floors. In the main sitting room eight monumental windows, four meters in height, open onto a private terraced balcony overlooking St. Mark’s Basin. Fresh seasonal flowers from all four seasons can be found around the suite, creating a vibrant atmosphere all year round.Inspired by the refinements of the 16th century, this exceptional suite also offers the utmost in facilities and state-of-the-art technology. Luxury, comfort, technology and, of course, the legendary warm welcome of VILLA F are gathered in the most awe-inspiring Suite in VeniceTwo master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; large closets, powder room; living room with eight breathtaking North-view windows facing San Marco and eight more facing South onto the garden; custom designed kitchen and pantry room.The villa, divided into independent units, some of which are inter-connecting, is the first and only all-suite residential Villa with hotel service in Venice, offering unique privileges to its guests such as:
• free access to the facilities of Palladio Hotel and its three-acre garden
• use of the adjoining Palladio’s 450 sq.m Spa
• use of Restaurants of THE BAUERs Collection
• complimentary transport to THE BAUERs St. Marco.
- Further features include:
- Outdoor meditation pool
- Reading room and wine bar with working fireplaces
- Lobby with open views of the city and garden
- Oversized tubs with showers made in stone
- Spacious closets
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary Wi Fi, IPod docking station, satellite TV, DVD/CD player, movie library
- 32″ and 52″ flat screen TV monitors by HANTAREX
- Nespresso coffee machines
- Private butler service
- Laundry service
- Concierge and shuttle service available.
Ann-Marie’s Comment: Top level luxury in Venice... stylish elegant and magical...with fabulous 5* hotel service. Incomparable.....
Ask for further details of each apartment that make up this property.
- Apartment: VILLA F RESIDENZA GIUDECCA FROM 2 TO 14 PERSONS
Set: Villa F
Bookings: Variable dates
Price on request
Shorter rental periods available on request. Please contact us for further information.The security deposit covers any outstanding telephone expenses/unpaid late arrivals/breakages
and is refunded 21 days after your holiday, less any expenses incurred.
Non smoking Late arrival charge after 8.00 pm at the property: EUR 65. Please check in advance that this will be possible.