v243 JUDECA NOVA TERRAZZA
492i Fondamenta dei Scorzeri
Local contact and keyholder
Tel: +39 041 523 4723
Tel: +39 328 737 2932 (mobile/cell)
Any local difficulties should in the first instance be addressed to the keyholder who will immediately try to resolve any problems.
If you require further assistance you should ring the office number in London which from Italy would be +44 (0)20 3948 1492 (Monday to Friday, 9.30am-5pm).
On arrival in Venice
Phone the keyholder on arrival at Marco Polo airport (or Santa Lucia railway station, or Piazzale Roma if arriving by road bus or car) so that she knows that you are on time and making your way directly to the apartment.
Due to the time involved in changeovers you should not expect to have the apartment before 4 p.m. However, if you arrive early it may be possible to leave your luggage at the apartment whilst it is being cleaned.
Arrival at the apartment must not be later than 8 pm (local time), unless arranged with us in advance, for which there will be a late 65 euro arrival charge to pay locally to the keyholder . In the case of severe delay there may be a problem with access which could result in you seeking hotel accommodation for the first night.
You should arrange to vacate your apartment between 9 and 10 am on your last day. In some cases where you have a late flight, you may be able to leave luggage to pick up later, at the key holder’s discretion. This should be organized prior to departure. Alternatively, there is a left luggage service at the Santa Lucia train station.
Please note: if by prior agreement you have been able to leave your bags in the apartment, it will not be possible to use the wc or showers in the apartment as they have been cleaned for the next guest arriving that day.
When you leave, please…
- switch off the lights
- make sure electrical appliances are switched off at the mains
- lock all doors and windows
- leave the property clean and tidy
- clear all final rubbish (you will find instructions in the apartment on how to manage the refuse – heavy fines are enforced for failure to comply to the City of Venice regulations)
Directions to the apartment
Nearest vaporetto stop: Palanca
Facilities: Air conditioning • Central heating • Lift • Internet (wireless/WIFI) • TV (satellite) • DVD • Sonos wireless HiFi music streaming system • CD • Hairdrier • Washing machine • Dishwasher • Oven • Microwave • Fridge/freezer • Iron • NutriBullet • Video entry phone
Electric awning and shower on terrace at rear of apartment.
Wi-fi WAP key:
Network name ( SSID) : link-1616a8
Password ( Network key) : u9jada6pfk
Instructions to operate TV and audio system
To operate TV in normal viewing mode:
- Use the black TV remote control device and press the large round green button at the top right to turn on TV.
- If TV doesn’t come on – then press small black round button which has a pink blob on it, then a panel will come up and select TV at the top of it.
- You then have the option to select analog or digital according to your requirements. These buttons are under the blue menu button.
To view a DVD on TV
- Turn on TV with black TV remote control device then press small round button with pink blob on it and select AV5
- Then press open/close button on top left of remote control and insert DVD
- Then use grey AV System remote control device and press play.
To play a music CD
- Ensure the system is off first, and then using the grey AV System remote control, turn on using the top right hand green button.
- Then press open/close button on top left of remote control and insert CD
- Then press play button.
When finished turn off with round green button.
Sonos wireless HiFi speaker
1. Select our wifi on your device link-1616a8 and then add the WAP Key : u9jada6pfk.
Then download App for Sonos from App Store or Android App on Google in order to-play on your mobile or tablet.
2. When prompted press the ‘play’ and + buttons on the top of the speaker unit and this will pair your device with our speaker.
3. To play music choose from the music menu on your ‘controller’ ( i.e phone or tablet.)
Strictly non smoking.
The shops are usually open from 09.00-12.30 and then again 16.0-19.30. Most are closed on Sundays.
- COOP – main supermarket located on Calle dell’Olio
- Da Vani – small supermarket – Sant’ Eufemia
- Panificio (bakery) – Sant’ Eufemia/Guidecca Palanca
- Marcelleria (butcher) – Zitelle
- Salumeria da Maria (specialist butchers) – Sant’Eufemia
- Pasticceria (cake shop) – Sant’Eufemia.
- There are various shops located around the Zitelle.
- Laundrette – Lavanderia – Zitelle
- Pharmacy – one at Sant’Eufemia and another at Redentore.
- Post Office – Sant’Eufemia
- Bank – there is one close by the vaporetto stop Palanca and another after the Ponte Piccolo at Sant’Eufemia.
There is a gym on the Zattere (Address: Dorsoduro 788) which is called Palestra club Delfino (www.palestraclubdelfino.com). This is the only gym in Venice where you can turn up just for one session or book in for a whole week during your stay.
Hospital: Campo SS Giovanni e Paolo. A first-aid (pronto soccorso) clinic is at San Marco 52 (south side of Piazza S Marco).
Emergency, general 113
Emergency, police (carabinieri) 112
Emergency, fire 115
Emergency, medical 118
City police 0412 747 070
First aid 0415 230 000 041 5294111 UK
consulate 0415 227 207
US consulate (Milan) 02 290 351
Venice Luggage Deposit
The best place to leave your luggage and enjoy the last hours of your vacation in the heart of the city.